Misty clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mobs and bitchiness

4 posters

Go down

mobs and bitchiness Empty mobs and bitchiness

Post by Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:09 am

Stupid mobs in merf dung 3 should be outlawed no way they should turn ur you screen red/purple as soon as you enter combat. But Hey i made this section just so you can bitch and rant and rave without getting squelched or ban in nod chat. I still think they should be illegal even with my new bp they go through me like i was nothing sometimes i wonder if casters where just a pretty face.

Admin
Admin

https://misty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

mobs and bitchiness Empty Re: mobs and bitchiness

Post by demonkiller Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:07 pm

you know what bothers the hell out of me is people call to make an appointment for their dogs to be groomed then they dont show up for appt and dont call ( no excuse we call to remind everyone the night before) then expect me to keep making them appts that they dont show for and cant beleave i tell them they will have to prepay after 3 no shows and no refund if no show on prepayed appts
demonkiller
demonkiller

https://www.facebook.com/barkavepetgrooming

Back to top Go down

mobs and bitchiness Empty Job

Post by Phantomrocks Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:22 am

I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. It is sucking the life and joy right out of me.
Phantomrocks
Phantomrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Refrax Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:40 am

To phantom-

:::::::UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE::::::

Due to recent budget cuts based on the progressive degeneration of our current economy, the light at the end of your tunnel has been turned off. I would like to take this time to thank you in advance for your forced cooperation & acceptance in this matter. Any verbal complaints about this issue will be dealt with severely and quickly. However, if you have a complaint, you are more than welcome to fill out the grievance forms in triplicate- just as soon as we feel like turning the lights back on so you can see to refill the printer.

Also; Because of the budget cuts, the following is a list of things suspended (in no particular order) until further notice;

1) ANY & ALL pension/ retirement/ 401K funds (below high level management) as well as all insurance benefits like dental, vision, health, etc.

2) Breaks before & after lunch are reduced from 10 minutes down to 5 minutes

3) Lunch break is reduced from 30 minutes down to 10 minutes. These changes are meant to increase work productivity to help raise our profit margin.

4) Direct deposit will no longer exist (to cut cost on our side), so you will need to pick up your check every Saturday between 7:35am-7:45am,or you forfeit that paycheck. The only exception is if you fill out the "Alternate Pay" form.

5) Please allow 3-4 weeks for the processing of the Alternate Pay form, & another week or two to receive your confirmation letter stating that you will begin receiving your laughable pay check by postal mail in no more than two weeks.

6) There is NO EXCEPTION to lines 4 & 5 outside of specified parameters.

Feel free to give the complaint department a call at 1-800-WHO-CARES. (must be willing to be put on hold for an indefinite amount of time/ transferred from someone who speaks broken English, to someone who BARELY speaks ANY English)

REMEMBER: Productive employees are happy employees!
So lets all share the happiness!
Refrax
Refrax

http://oldsouls.ucoz.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomrocks Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:45 am

How did you get ahold of our office policy? tongue
Phantomrocks
Phantomrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Refrax Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:48 am

LOL It's a political office.......do you really have to ask? Wink

One of two things happened.

1) There is a mole in your company.

2) There is a leak in your company. lol!
Refrax
Refrax

http://oldsouls.ucoz.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum